DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE 2023 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM HAS BEEN RELEASED.
The announcement PDF of the Delhi police constable has been released on 1st of September, 2023.
|EXAM CONDUCTING BODY||Delhi Police|
|EXAM NAME||Delhi Police Constable 2023|
|DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE VACANCY 2023||7547|
|DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE ONLINE REGISTRATION||1st September 2023 to 30th September 2023|
|DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE SELECTION PROCESS||Online Test- PE & MT|
|DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE EXAM DATE 2023||14th, 16th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th, 30th November 2023, and 1st, 4th, 5th December 2023.|
|DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE SALARY 2023||Rs 21700- Rs. 69100|
|JOB LOCATION||Delhi NCR|
IMPORTANT DATES MENTIONED IN THE NOTIFICATION.
The submission of online operations is open from September 1, 2023, to September 30, 2023. The last date and time for damage of operations and online figure payment are both set for September 30, 2023, at 23:00 hours (11:00 PM).
|SSC DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE NOTIFICATION RELEASE DATE||1st September 2023|
|SSC DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE APPLY ONLINE STARTS||1st September 2023|
|ONLINE REGISTRATION||30th September 2023 (11.00 pm)|
|LAST DATE FOR ONLINE FEE PAY||30th September 2023 (11.00 p.m.)|
|APPLICATION FORM CORRECTION||03rd October 2023 to 04th October 2023 (11.00 pm)|
|SSC DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE ADMIT CARD 2023||November 2023|
|SSC DELHI POLICE CONSTABLE EXAM DATE 2023||14th, 16th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th, 30th November 2023 and 1st, 4th, 5th December 2023.|
VACANCY DETAILS INVOLVED.
An aggregate of 7547 Delhi Police Constable Vacancy are to be filled under the reclamation process of Constable (Executive) including 5056 manly Bobbies and 2491 womanish Bobbies. The Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023 are distributed among colorful orders, including Unreserved (UR), Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Other Backward Classes (OBC), slated estate (SC), and Scheduled Tribe (ST).
|POST NAME||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL VACANCIES|
|Constable (Exe.) Male (Open)||3053||542||287||872||302||5056|
|Constable (Exe.) Female||1502||268||142||429||150||2491|
AGE LIMIT SET.
To apply for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment, campaigners must be between the periods of 18 and 25 times.
|ELIGIBILITY CATEGORY||MAXIMUM AGE RELAXATION|
|SC OR ST||Up to 5 years|
|OBC||Up to 3 years|
|SPORTSMEN OF DISTINCTION||Up to 5 years for National/ International level representation|
|GENERAL CATEGORY (UR) – DEPARTMENATL CANDIDATES||Up to 40 years|
|OBC – DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES||Up to 43 years|
|SC/ST – DEPARTMENTAL CONDIDATES||Up to 45 years|
|SONS OF SERVING,RETIRED, OR DECEASED POLICE PERSONNEL/MTS OF DELHI POLICE||Up to 29 years|
FEES DETAILS MENTIONED.
The operation figure for all the posts as per Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 announcement is tabulated below. The operation freights can be submitted online mode via Credit Card, disbenefit Card, or Net Banking.
PROCESS OF APPLICATION OF THE FORM.
Steps to Fill SSC Delhi Police Online Form 2023 include:
Step 1: First you need to visit the sanctioned website https//delhipolice.gov.in/ .
Step 2: On the homepage, hunt for “New Registration” and click on that link.
Step 3: There do all the needed way to produce your Registration ID and word that will be needed for filling up the operation form.
Step 4: Once your login credentials are made, also log in using those credentials.
Step 5: After login you can see the operation form. Fill out the form precisely. Try not to make any miscalculations in order to avoid unborn problems.
Step 6: After rightly filling in all the details you’ll be asked to upload some documents. Upload everything as per specifications along with your scrutinized snap and hand and click on the “Continue” option.
Step 7: Preview the form, formerly again. Then click the submit button.
Step 8: Your operation will be submitted. You can download and take a printout for unborn correspondence.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA SET.
The seeker must fulfill the following four criteria to be eligible for the Delhi Police Constable 2023 test.
1) The seeker must have passed 10+2 (elderly Secondary) from any honored academy board, on the ending date of damage of online operations. Relaxable up to 11th pass only for- Bandsmen, buglers, mounted bobbies, motorists, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
2) Sons of serving, departed, and retired police labor force including Multi Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
|AGE||RACE 1600 METERS||LONG JUMP||HIGH JUMP|
|Up to 30 years||6 Minutes||14 Feet||3’9″|
|Above 30 to 40 years||7 Minutes||13 Feet||3’6″|
|Above 40 years||8 Minutes||12 Feet||3’3″|
|Up to 30 years||8 minutes||10 Feet||03 Feet|
|Above 30 to 40 years||9 minutes||09 Feet||2’9″|
|Above 40 years||10 minutes||08 Feet||2’6″|
*SSC Delhi Police Constable Essential demand seeker must retain a valid driving license for LMV (Motorcycle or Car) for the post of Const.( Exe.) manly in Delhi Police as on the date of PE&MT. A learner license isn’t respectable.
THE PHYSICAL CONDITION SET.
The minimal demand as per the order & gender has been tabulated below- Delhi Police Physical Abidance Conditions.
|HEIGHT||170 cms||Categories other than as given below.|
|165 cms||For residents of Hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh. and For ST candidates and sons of either serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.|
|CHEST||81-85 (Minimum 4 cms expansion)||5 cm relaxation for residents of Hill areas as listed above, ST, and for sons of either serving, retired, or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.|
|HEIGHT||157 cms||Categories other than as given below.|
|155 cms||For residents of Hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Leh & Ladakh. and SC/ ST candidates.|
|152 cms||Daughters of either serving retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.|
SELECTION PROCESS INVOLVED.
The reclamation process for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process consists of 2 stages:
1) Online Computer- Grounded Test.
2) Physical Test & Measurement Test.
|Computer-Based Examination||100 marks|
|Physical Endurance & Measurement Qualifying Tests(PE&MT)||Qualifying|
TEST PATTERN ASSIGNED.
1) The first stage of selection in the Delhi Police Constable test is the written test that will be held for 100 marks.
2) The Computer Grounded Examination (CBE) comprises a single objective paper containing 100 questions, with each question carrying 1 mark.
3) The total duration allocated for this Online Computer Grounded Test is 90 twinkles (1.5 hours).
4) For every incorrect answer, there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks as a negative mark.
5) The question paper will be set at the Matriculation Level and will include different difficulty situations. Roughly 30 of the questions will be easy, 50 will be of medium difficulty, and 20 will be considered delicate.
6) To be eligible for consideration in the Physical Test, General Category campaigners must score a minimum of 35, SC ST/ OBC EWS campaigners must score at least 30, and Ex-servicemen must score a minimum of 25 in total in the Computer Grounded Examination.
7) Campaigners will be shortlisted grounded on their order-specific scores.
|SECTION||NO. OF QUESTION||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION|
|Reasoning||25||25||A cumulative time of 90 minutes|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50||50|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers, etc.||10||10|
The SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus includes motifs grounded on subjects as mentioned below:
1) Quantitative Aptitude.
2) General mindfulness logic.
3) Computer Knowledge.
CUT OFF DETAILS.
There is a minimum marks set that the seeker must secure in order to be considered eligible for selection. The cut- off is determined grounded on the number of campaigners who appeared in the test, the difficulty position of the test, and the number of vacuities available.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs).
1) When will the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2023 be released?
– The Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2023 is listed to be released by the reclamation cell of the Delhi Police on the sanctioned website delhipolice.gov.in on 1st September 2023.
2) What’s the Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023?
– An aggregate of 7547 vacuities, including Constable (Executive) positions, are to be filled under the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023.
3) Is the Delhi Police Constable vacancy 2023 open to both males and ladies?
– Yes, the Delhi Police Constable vacancy 2023 is open to both males and ladies.
4) What’s the age criteria to apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
– To apply for the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023, campaigners must be between the periods of 18 and 25.