DSSSB application form was released by the DSSSB on August 17, 2023, on the sanctioned website. DSSSB released the operation form for PGT/ TGT & colorful other posts. Interested campaigners can apply for the DSSSB 2023 test from August 17 to September 15, 2023.
After filling out the DSSSB online form, campaigners will come eligible for the DSSSB 2023 test. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is responsible for conducting the reclamation examinations for colorful posts under several departments of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCT of Delhi).
DSSSB reclamation examinations are conducted every time to fill vacuities for the posts of PGT, TGT, Assistant Teacher (Primary), Assistant schoolteacher (Nursery), Counselor, Jr. Secretariat Assistant (LDC), Head Clerk, Patwari, JE, AE, and some others. Before filling out the operation form, campaigners are advised to go through the DSSSB eligibility criteria 2023.
OVERVIEW OF THE NOTIFICATION.
|Authority||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Recruitment||DSSSB Teacher Vacancy 2023|
|Total Vacancies||1841 Posts|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, Music Teacher and Non Teaching Posts|
|DSSSB TGT PGT Notification 2023 PDF||Out on 5th August 2023|
|Qualification Required||Graduation and TET Pass|
|Age Limit||18-37 Years|
|DSSSB Application Form 2023||17th August 2023|
|Last Date||15th September 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test, Document Verification|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card, Domicile, Category Certificate, Marksheet and More|
|Type of Article||Recruitment|
PROCESS OF APPLICATION FOR THE POST.
Step 1: Visit the sanctioned website- dsssbonline.nic.in .
Step 2: Click on ‘New Registration’, if you haven’t registered yet or click on the sign- in tab.
Step 3: Fill out the DSSSB online form.
Step 4: Upload the scrutinized print and hand.
Step 5: Submit and save the evidence runner.
Next, the campaigners need to login into their registered accounts and start filling out the operation form by following the way mentioned below:
Step 6: Visit the sanctioned website of DSSSB. Enter the enrollment number, word and law visible on the screen. Click on ‘Apply Now’ button of the post for which the operation needs to be filled.
Step 7: Enter the present and endless address. Click on the Declaration checkbox.
Step 8: Click on Submit.
Step 9: Upload scrutinized images of print, hand, left thumb print and right thumb print as per the specifications mentioned below.
|DSSSB Document||File Dimension (in Pixels)||Maximum File Size (in KB)|
|Left thumb impression||110×140||40|
|Right thumb impression||110×140||40|
Step 10: Click on ‘Choose educational qualification’. Enter qualification, discipline, board/ university name, chance attained, and passing month and time. Enter desirable educational details and experience.
Step 11: Click on the Submit Final operation button.
Step 12: Once the operation form is filled, campaigners need to pay the operation figure in online mode (through SBIe-pay) as per the post they’re applying for.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA SET.
1) First of all, schoolteacher Vacancy requires the aspirants to have a TET Pass Certificate and Master’s or Graduation from a honored University.
2) Secondly, Non tutoring Posts requires the campaigners to have a Graduation Certificate issued by Valid University. Also, you must have passed the Graduation and Final Year scholars aren’t eligible for the reclamation.
AGE LIMIT SET.
Kindly check the Age Limit in the below:
1- Minimum age limit is of 21times.
2- Maximum age limit is of 36 times.
VACCANCY DETAILS POSTED.
|Name of Post||DSSSB Vacancy 2023 TGT PGT|
|PGT Teacher||47 posts|
|TGT Computer Science||06 Posts|
|TGT Special||581 Posts|
|Music Teacher||182 Posts|
|Non Teaching Posts||1025 Posts|
|Total Posts||1841 Posts|
Make sure you have the following documents in scrutinized form while filling the operation form.
1) 10th marksheet.
2) 12th marksheet.
3) Scale instrument.
4) Domicile Certificate.
5) TET Pass Certificate.
6) Category Certificate.
7) Hand snap.
FEES DETAILS INVOLVED.
DSSSB Teacher Application Fees 2023
|Category||DSSSB Teacher Application Fees 2023|
SELECTION PROCESS INVOLVED.
Once you’re done with the enrollment , kindly start preparing for the further stages as per DSSSB schoolteacher Selection Process 2023. All of you need to qualify the ensuing stages with good marks to get named further for the reclamation.
1) Written test.
2) Skill Test.
3) Document Verification.
4) Medical Examination.
DETAILS TO BE MENTIONED IN THE FORM.
|Details to be mentioned in DSSSB Application Form 2023|
|Candidate’s name||Mother’s name||Father’s name|
|Date of birth||Exam centre preference||Language|
|Status of the qualifying exam||Employment status||Address|
|Mobile number||Email ID||Qualifying degree|
|First language||Second language||Any relaxation|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED.
Eligibility criteria vary as per the post a seeker applies for under the sanctioned announcement. Still, the introductory parameters that campaigners need to fulfil in order to meet DSSSB eligibility 2023 for different posts are given below:
1) Librarian Degree from a honored University or Equivalent.
2) Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Diploma in Library Science or a honored University/ Institute or Equivalent.
3) Experience of two times in Library/ robotization of a Library (OR).
4) One time Certificate in Computer Application from a honored institute or original Assistant schoolteacher (Nursery) elderly Secondary academy (Class Twelve) instrument or Intermediate or it’s original with at least 45 marks from a honored Board/ University.
5) Diploma/ Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme of a duration of not lower than two times or BEd (Nursery) from a honored Institute.
6) Must have passed Hindi at the secondary position.
7) Trained Graduate schoolteacher (Computer Science).
8) Bachelorette’s degree in computer operation (BCA) from a honored university (OR) scale in computer wisdom from a honored university (handed that the computer wisdom subject must be studied in all times as the main subject) (OR) /B.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology) from a honored university( OR) scale in any subject and ‘A’.
9) Position course from DOEACC, Ministry of Information & Communication and Technology, Govt. of India.
10) Physical Education Teacher.
11) Graduate with a Bachelorette of Physical Education (BPEd) or its original director (Accounts), good Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (OR) MCom from a honored University/ Institute.
12) PGT Graduate/ Master’s Degree in the concerned subject. Degree/ Parchment in Training/ Education.
WHO SETS THE DSSSB QUESTION PAPER?
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is responsible for setting the question paper for the DSSSB test. The board has a platoon of subject matter experts who design the question paper for each post, keeping in mind the syllabus and test pattern. The platoon of experts includes professors, preceptors, and professionals with experience and moxie in the applicable subject.
The question paper for the DSSSB test generally consists of multiple- choice questions (MCQs) covering colorful motifs similar as General Awareness, General Intelligence and logic Capability, Arithmetical and Numerical Capability, Test of Hindi Language and Comprehension, Test of English Language and Comprehension, and subject-specific motifs. The questions are designed to test the seeker’s knowledge, logic capability, and problem-working chops.