Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022

Short information -Indian Army has released the detailed  notifications post wise eligibility details for the for the agniveer recruitment under the scheme of Agnipath 2020-23.Any youth come from India and their age lie between 17.5to23 are eligible for this vacancy.

  1. # Main feature of Agneepath  scheme 2022            1- Indian young whose age is between 17.5 to 23 can apply for this post (agniveer) 2022     2-This scheme will allow youth to serve in the Indian Army for  a period of 4 years                     3-salary package for agniveer 30,000 in first year and they will get a 10 % hike every year that means 1st year-30, 000  2 nd year-33,000 3rd year-36, 500and 4rth year -40,000                 4- Indian government proposed that 25% of the all agniveer would be retain and remaining 75% would be permitted to return for civilians life. 5- The Un-retain agniveer candidate get 10% reservation in all police department. 6-Army magnifier leave :30days annually garanted , and other leave get on the behalf of medical advice. 7-Life Insurance( LIC) magnifier army provided 48 lakhs life insurance coverage

Vacancy details

Post name Qualification

Agniveer general duty(GD) ALL ARMS class 10th with 45% marks in each subject required a minimum of 33%
Agniveer technical (ALL ARMS)and ammunition10+2 Intermediate in science stream with PCM (physics chemistry mathematics ) minimum marks required 50% in english and also required 40% in each subject or 10+2 Intermediate exam passed in any recognized board and 1-year ITI course
Agniveer clerk / storekeeper 10+2 Intermediate in any stream with 50 % marks in each subject
Agniveer tradesman (1)10th pass in any recognized board in India with 33% in each subject
Agniveer tradesman(2) 8th pass in any recognized board in India with 33% in each subject

SOME USEFUL LINKS

APPLY ONLINE DATE AVAILABLE SOON
DOWNLOAD FULL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD POST-WISE ELIGIBILITYCLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD ARMY FAQ CLICK HERE
INDIAN ARMY OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE

About us – Welcome to quickjobalert.in our team trying their best to provide real and authentic information regarding this post.

Leave a Comment