UKPSC TAX AND REVENUE INSPECTOR NOTIFICATION 2023 IS NOW RELEASED IN ITS OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
An aggregate of 22 vacuities have been blazoned this time for the UKPSC Tax and Revenue Inspector. Read on, for further details and the rearmost updates about UKPSC Tax and Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2023.
The UKPSC Tax and Revenue Inspector category-wise vacancy distribution is mentioned below:
PROCESS OF APPLICATION FOR THE UKPSC TR INSPECTOR.
Step 1: Visit the UKPSC Reclamation runner on the commission’s website http://ukpsc.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on the Examination form Link given.
Step 3: On the coming runner click the ‘Click then to apply for the UKPSC Tax and Revenue Inspector’.
Step 4: Read the details precisely and click ‘Apply Now’ to do.
Step 5: Enter the needed details and fill out the Uttarkhand Tax and Revenue Inspector Form.
Step 6: Upload the scrutinized clones of the snap, hand, and thumb print in the format specified.
Step 7: Submit the form and make sure you take a printout for future reference.
READ MORE : UKPSC EO and Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2023, online application form has been released. Check out the details if you are interested for the post.
Application Fee for the campaigners applying for the Uttarakhand Tax and Revenue Inspector test are are needed to pay the following operation figure:
|CATEGORY||UKPSC tax and revenue inspector applicatio fee (wit processing fee taxes )|
|EWS AND OBC UTTARAKHAND||INR 172|
|SC/ST OF UTTARAKHAND||INR 82|
|ORPHANS OF UTTARAKHAND||No fee|
The selection of campaigners for the Uttarakhand Tax and Revenue Inspector post will be grounded on the ensuing stages ideal- type written test.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA SET.
The campaigners who wish to apply for the UKPSC Tax and Revenue Inspector Recruitment need to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
The age of the campaigners applying for the post of UKPSC Tax and Revenue Inspector must be as follows:
1) Minimal age: 21 times.
2) Maximum age: 42 times.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED.
To be eligible for reclamation as UKPSC Tax and Revenue Inspector, the seeker must have completed scale from a honored university/ institute.
To score well in the written examination, you must plan your medication as per the UKPSC Tax and Revenue Inspector test Pattern. The details are mentioned below:
1) The questions asked will be objective- type.
2) For every wrong answer, ¼ of the marks will be subtracted.
3) The question paper will have two sections.
4) The time distributed for Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be 2 hours and 3 hours independently.
|PAPER||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTION||MARKS||DURATION|
|Paper 1||General hindi||100||100||2 hour|
|Paper 2||General studies||200||200||3 hour|
The detailed payment structure is indicated below in details:
|PAY SCALE||INR 5200-INR20200|
The UKPSC (Uttarakhand Public Service Commission) EO Syllabus for 2023 is comprehensive and covers a range of subjects. It includes motifs related to General Studies and Hindi. The syllabus is designed to assess campaigners’ proficiency in colorful aspects of General Studies and their mindfulness of current events and indigenous factors.
1) In General Studies:
– Current events of State, National and International news.
– Sports and Games.
– History of India.
– General Knowledge of the Indian Constitution.
– Indian polity and Frugality.
– Terrain of India and Demography.
– General Science and Environment.
– Indian Agriculture.
– Science and Technology.
– History of Uttarakand.
– Culture of Uttarakhand.
– Economic, Political, and executive Background of Uttarakhand; The literal background of the executive system in Uttarakhand (20 Marks), profitable background.
– Statistical analysis, graphs and plates.
2) In Hindi:
– Word form.
– Word type.
– Word knowledge.
– Word correction.
– Alphabet order.
– Judgment conformation.
– Judgment correction.
– Use of punctuation marks.
– Expressions Lokotiya.
– Glossary of Terms.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs).
1) HOW TO PREPARE GS FOR UKPSC?
– Read the Newspaper daily to keep yourself streamlined for the current affairs portion.
– Break former times’ question papers to keep yourself streamlined on the test pattern and types of questions asked in the paper.
2) WHAT’S THE MAXIMUM MARKS IN UKPSC TEST?
– The maximum marks in UKPSC test is 200 marks.