UPPSC STAFF NURSE 2023 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM HAS BEEN RELEASED.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC Staff Nurse Notification 2023 PDF for 2540 vacuities of Staff Nurse (Male & Female). It’s to inform you that UPPSC has published the notice on their website as per which colorful announcements will be released in the month of September 2023.
If you’re interested in this reclamation also you should stay for the release of UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 and also do for the online operation form. If you have passed GNM or B.Sc Nursing and have registered with the Nursing Council also you can fill the UPPSC Staff Nurse Application form 2023 @uppsc.up.nic.in.
After that, start preparing for the Written test and also qualify it to get named for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023.
OVERVIEW OF THE NOTIFICATION ISSUED.
|RECRUITMENT||UPPSC staff nurse recruitment 2023|
|AUTHORITY||Uttar pardesh public service commission|
|POST OFFERED||Staff nurse|
|TOTAL VACANCIES||2540 posts|
|SELECTION PROCESS||Written exam and document verification|
|UPPSC STAFF NURSE NOTIFICATION 2023||By 2nd week of september 2023|
|QUALIFICATION REQUIRED||GNM or BSC nursing|
|AGE LIMIT||21-40 years|
|UPPSC STAFF NURSE ONLINE FORM 2023||September 2023|
|LAST DATE OF APPLY||21 September 2023|
|SALARY||Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34800/-|
|TYPE OF ARTICLE||Recruitment|
IMPORTANT DATES MENTIONED.
All the important details related to the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 have been released along with the UPPSC Staff Nurse Notification pdf. The last date to submit the operation form is 21st September 2023.
|UPPSC STAFF NURSE NOTIFICATION 2023||21st august 2023|
|APPLY ONLINE STARTS||21st august 2023|
|LAST DATE TO APPLY ONLINE||21st august 2023|
|LAST DATE TO SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FEES||21st august 2023|
|UPPSC STAFF NURSE EXAM DATE||To be announced|
VACCANCY DETAILS POSTED.
The UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 is released online under which there are 2540 vacuities of Staff Nurse and Staff Nurse (Ayurved). Both manly and womanish campaigners can register for the reclamation after the operation form is opened.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA SET.
In this section, we will bandy the UPPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility 2023 and conditions to apply online.
1) First of all, you should know that this post requires you to have GNM or B.Sc Nursing from State or Central Recognized College.
2) Secondly, you must have registered with the State Nursing Council at the time of operation.
3) Those who are in the final time of their Nursing Course aren’t eligible to apply for this reclamation.
4) Also ensure that you fall between the Age Limit as mentioned below and also do for the online operation form.
We’ve mentioned the Documents needed for UPPSC Staff Nurse Online Form 2023 in the list below. Make sure you have both Original Copy and Scanned clones of each document to upload them while filling the form. In case you don’t have these documents also try to collect them before the last date to apply.
1) 10th Certificate.
2) 12th Certificate.
3) GNM Certificate.
4) Nursing Certificate.
5) Nursing Registration.
6) Aadhar Card.
7) Character Certificate.
8) Income evidence.
9) Category Certificate.
PROCESS OF APPLICATION.
Step 1: First of all, visit the uppsc.up.nic.in portal and stay for the homepage.
Step 2: Secondly, you need to tap on the Registration Link and register using Mobile Number.
Step 3: Now, do to the operation form and enter the needed details.
Step 4: Fill the form with introductory details similar as Name, Mother Name, Father Name, Address, Qualification, Date of Birth and other information.
Step 5: Upload hand & snap in the given section and submit the form.
Step 6: Corroborate the details and also pay the operation freights to complete the enrollment.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Application Form 2023 freights.
|CATEGORY||UPPSC staff nurse registration fess 2023|
The education qualification for Staff nursers posts has been participated below in the table.
|Staff nurses (Male)||. Candidate must have passed the high school examination in science and passed the intermediate examination of the board of high school and intermediate education ,Uttar Pradesh ,or an examination recognized by the government as equivalent thereto. |
. Candidates must possess a diploma in general nursing and midwifery or B.sc degree in nursing registrable with the uttar pradesh nurses and midwives council or posses a dipoma in psychia try registrable with the uttar pradesh nurses and midwives council.
. Candidates must have a registration certificate from uttaar pradesh nurses and midwives council as nurses and psychitary or posses a registration certificate as nurse and midwives from the uttar pradesh nurses and midwives council.
|Staff nurse (female)||. Candidate must have passed the high school examination in science and passed the intermediate examination of the board of high school and intermediate education ,Uttar Pradesh ,or an examination recognized by the government as equivalent thereto. |
. Candidates must possess a diploma in general nursing and midwifery or B.sc degree in nursing registrable with the uttar pradesh nurses and midwives council or posses a dipoma in psychitary registrable with the uttar pradesh nurses and midwives council.
. Candidates must have a registration certificate as nurses and midwives from the uttar pradesh nurses and midwives council.
Eligible campaigners must ensure that they fall between the age limit as mentioned below to apply for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023. Category-wise age limits are handed below in the table.
|CATEGORY||UP STAFF NURSE AGE LIMIT 2023|
SELECTION PROCESS INVOLVED.
Selection Process includes three stages: The campaigners have to appear for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Prelims examination followed by the Mains examination, document verification, and medical examination.
1) Prelims test
2) Mains test
3) Document Verification
4) Medical Examination.
SALARY DETAILS INVOLVED.
Campaigners named for staff nanny posts will be paid a seductive payment of Pay Scale of Rs. 9300- 34800, Grade PayRs. 4600/- (Revised Pay Scale position- 7, Pay Matrix Rs. 44900 to Rs. 142400/-) as mentioned on the UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 announcement pdf. The payment details for the staff nanny post have been mentioned below in the table.
|Staff nurse||Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 142400/-|
Mode of test- UPPSC Staff nanny test 2023 is conducted through online CBT mode.
1) Total number of questions- The test consists of a aggregate of 170 questions
2) Marking Scheme- Each question will carry one mark i.e. in total 85 Marks.
3) Duration of test- 2 Hours (120 twinkles)
|SECTION||TOTAL NO.OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||DURATION|
|General knowledge||30||15||2 hours|
|Main subject nursing||120||60|
1) General Knowledge.
– History of India and Indian National Movement- In History of India, emphasis should be on a broad understanding of social, profitable, and political aspects of Indian history. In the Indian National Movement, the campaigners are anticipated to have a synoptic view of the freedom movement, growth of nationalism, and attainment of Independence.
– Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India. In World Geography only a general understanding of the subject will be anticipated.
– Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj , political system including Panchayati Raj and Community Development.
– Indian Economy and Social Development- The campaigners will be tested with respect to problems and connections between population, Environment, Urbanisations; broad features of profitable policy in India, and Indian Culture.
– Current Events of National and International Importance.
– Indian Agriculture- The campaigners will be anticipated to have a general understanding of husbandry in India, agrarian yield, and its marketing.
– General Science- Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of wisdom including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be anticipated of a well- educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline. This will also include questions on the part of wisdom and technology in the development of India.
– Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th position- computation, Algebra and figure.
2) Nursing deconstruction & Physiology Fundamentals of Nursing Recording and Reporting.
– First Aid Medical- Surgical Nursing.
– Psychiatric Nursing.
– Community Health Nursing.
– Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
– Pediatric Nursing.
– Professional Trends and Adjustment Microbiology, Psychology, Sociology Personal Hygiene, Environmental Hygiene Computer in Nursing.
3) General Hindi.
– विलोम शब्द
– पर्यायवाची शब्द
– तत्सम और तद्भव शब्द
– अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
– विषय और विशेषण वाकया एवं
– वर्तनी शुद्धि
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1) What’s the Qualification needed for UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023?
– You must have passed B.Sc Nursing or GNM to Register for UP Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023.
2) How numerous posts are available under UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023?
– There are 2540 Posts available under UP Staff nanny Reclamation 2023.
3) What’s the UPPSC Staff Nurse Age Limit 2023?
– UPPSC Staff Nurse Age Limit is 21- 40 Times.