UPSSSC Jr ASSISTANT, Jr CLERK AND ASSISTANT GRADE III ONLINE APPLICATION FORM NOTICE HAS BEEN RELEASED.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has published the sanctioned announcement for a massive number of 3831 vacuities on its sanctioned website http//www.upsssc.gov.in/. The online operation process for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 is listed to commence on 12 September 2023, and the last date for submitting operation forms is 03 October 2023.
In the composition below we’re furnishing you with detailed information related to Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Recruitment including age limit, selection process, important dates, direct link to apply online, and more so that you don’t miss out any important details about the post.
OVERVIEW OF THE NOTIFICATION ISSUED.
The Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Service Commission has officially declared 3831 job openings for the reclamation of Junior sidekicks on its sanctioned website. We’ve epitomized the detailed information for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 overview then like the vacancy, advt.no., sanctioned website, etc.. in the table given below:
|ORGANIZATION||Uttar preadesh subordinate services selection commission|
|POSTS||Junior assistant ( kanisth sahayak ), junior clerk assistant grade-3|
|ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS||12th september to 3rd october 2023|
|ELIGIBILITY||UP PET 2022 qualified|
IMPORTANT DATES MENTIONED IN THE NOTIFICATION.
All the important dates mentioned in the notification are listed below in the table:
|UPSSSC JUNIOR ASSISTANT NOTIFICATION 2023||4th august 2023|
|ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGINS||12th september 2023|
|LAST DATE TO APPLY ONLINE||3rd october 2023|
|APPLICTION FORM CORRECTION LAST DATE||10th october 2023|
|UPSSSC JUNIOR ASSISTANT EXAM DATE 2023||To be announced|
VACCANY DETAILS MENTIONED.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board has blazoned a massive number of 3831 vacuities to be filled under UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023.
|POST NAME||TOTAL VACANCIES|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA SET.
Campaigners must satisfy the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the sanctioned announcement pdf.
AGE LIMIT SET.
1) Lower Age Limit: 18 times.
2) Upper Age Limit: 40 times.
Age Relaxation will be handed as per govt morals. Check the below table:
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED.
The minimal educational qualification are mentioned in the below:
1) Campaigners should have cleared the 12th/ Intermediate test from a honored board in India with the CCC/ Original test passed.
2) The seeker must have UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.
3) Needed- Typing Speed in Hindi at 25 words per nanosecond & in English at 30 words per nanosecond.
FEES DETAILS INVOLVED.
To complete the online operation successfully for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 campaigners need to pay the operation freights as mentioned below:
All campaigners: ₹ 25/-
Mode Of Payment: Online.
SELECTION PROCESS INVOLVED.
The selection of Junior Assistant will be done on the base of:
1) Written test (100 Marks).
2) Typing Test (Qualifying).
3) Document Verification (35 Marks for Advanced Qualification and Sportswoman)
4) Medical Examination.
TEST PATTERN ASSIGNED.
The campaigners should have a clear understanding of the test pattern along with the syllabus to prepare well for the examination. The detailed test pattern is given below:
1) The written test will correspond of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
2) The total mark in the examination is 100.
3) The time limit for the written test is 120 twinkles (2 hours).
4) Each question is worth one point.
5) Negative marking- 1/4 marks will be subtracted.
6) The test is available in both English and Hindi.
|SUBJECTS NAME||NO.OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||DURATION|
|Hindi insight & writing ability||30||30||2 hours|
|General intelligence ability||15||15|
|UP general awareness||20||20|
PROCESS OF APPLICATION OF THE FORM.
The easy- to- follow way to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
Step 1: Campaigners need to visit the sanctioned website at www.upsssc.gov.in.
Step 2: Complete the enrollment process by filling up all the needed details.
Step 3: Fill out the operation form and upload all the necessary documents.
Step 4: Also, pay the operation freights.
Step 5: Take a printout of the operation freights for future reference.
SALARY DETAILS MENTIONED.
The crucial details of Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Salary are given below:
|POSTS NAME||PAY LEVEL||SALARY RANGE|
|Junior assistant||Level -3||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs).
1) How numerous vacuities are blazoned through UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
– An aggregate of 3831 vacuities are blazoned through UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment.
2) When will the apply online process starts for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
- 12th of September 2023.
3) What’s the last date to apply online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
- 3rd October 2023.
4) How can I apply online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
– The direct link to apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 will be handed above in this composition.